180 Days to Make a Difference
Deloitte and I Wish have designed an exciting Mentorship Program for I Wish Alumnae who are currently studying STEM-related third-level courses.
The aim of the programme is to provide support and guidance to female students that are in STEM-related courses as they navigate through their third level journey.
How the Mentorship programme will work
180 days to make a difference is a six-month programme during which mentees and mentors will meet at intervals that suit each individual pair. Over the course of the six months, each mentee will have the opportunity to meet with their mentor for four to six sessions.
Mentees on the programme will also gain access to an exclusive network of peers allowing them to share experiences and learn from other mentees on the programme.
There will also be virtual workshops provided by experts across the business on areas such as CV and cover letters, Business Chemistry sessions and the opportunity to hear from senior leaders in STEM in the business and how they made it to where they are today.
The benefits of the programme
- Mentoring relationships.
- Access to a network of peers for mentees.
- Virtual workshops, provided by experts from across the business.
Examples of workshops and webinars:
- CV and Interview Skills.
- Online Presentation and Facilitation Skills.
- Business Chemistry: Learn what business style you lean most towards. At Deloitte, employees might be Drivers, Pioneers, Integrators or Guardians.
- University Times: Hear from a senior leader from Deloitte on how they navigated their career path and what advice they would give to their younger selves if back at third level.
If you are interested you can apply at https://www.iwish.ie/mentor_programme/