What : Webinar – Astronomy meets pathology: An interdisciplinary effort to discover predictive biomarker signatures for immuno-oncology
When: Wednesday 2nd December 2020 5pm
Where: Register here
Presented by speakers Janis Taube, M.D., M.Sc., Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine Baltimore, MD, and Alexander S. Szalay, Ph.D., Johns Hopkins University Baltimore, MD.
During the webinar, the speakers will:
- Describe how the AstroPath technology was conceived and developed
- Share examples of successes applying AstroPath to answering questions about interactions between the tumor microenvironment and the immune system
- Provide preliminary results of comparisons across different institutions to assess multiplex immunofluorescence (mIF) assay performance
- Discuss potential future applications extending the utility of mIF assays
- Answer your questions live during the broadcast.